Vitamin K – Alcohol-Free Liquid Extract
Vitamin K – Alcohol-Free Liquid Extract by HoneyCombs Industries at Fit Nutrition and Health. MPN: 1555-16. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Vitamin K is necessary for the formation of prothrombin, a chemical required in blood clotting. It is also needed for liver and intestinal health,
Additionally, vitamin K is required for the growth and maintenance of healthy bones. Vitamin K and calcium bind to one another to help maintain bone density. Vitamin K and vitamin D work together, helping the body utilize calcium.
Vitamin K can also be used topically to support skin health. Studies have shown this vitamin to promote skin elasticity and reduce the time needed to heal bruised skin.
For more information on vitamin K, see:
Features & Highlights
- Vitamin K supports the blood, bones, intestines, liver, skin, and more as a dietary supplement.
- Liquid extracts are easier for you to swallow, digest and make use of than hard, tablet vitamins.
- Alcohol-free and cold-processed to protect compounds that can be destroyed by heat and alcohol.
- Proudly made in the USA; we have been manufacturing herbal extracts for more than 30 years. No fillers, sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, shellfish or preservatives.
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size: ¼ teaspoon / 1 mL. Servings per Container: About 473 Amount per Serving % Daily Value Vitamin K1 55 mcg 68% Other Ingredients: Vitamin K1, Pure Organic Safflower Oil.