Login       My Wishlist
  My Cart
$0.00 / 0 items
Fit Nutrition and Health
Your Source for Fitness and Health Information
International Access
Global Shipping Options Available
  Our Catalog   Herbal Supplements   Ginseng

NH HANSAMIN Fermentative Korean Red Ginseng Beverage 20ml x 30 Packs For 3~13 yrs Kids

NH HANSAMIN Fermentative Korean Red Ginseng Beverage 20ml x 30 Packs For 3~13 yrs Kids by Hansamin at Fit Nutrition and Health. MPN: yeye5002. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Ingredients 6 years red ginseng concentrate 5% [Made in Korea, ginsenosides Rg1, Rb1 and the sum of Rg3 6mg / g, solid content of 65% (70% of the

Product Description

6 years red ginseng concentrate 5% [Made in Korea, ginsenosides Rg1, Rb1 and the sum of Rg3 6mg / g, solid content of 65% (70% of the roots, the head 30%). Purified water, cyclo-text Lin, pear concentrate, fructo-oligosaccharides, liquid fructose, apple concentrate, citric acid, natural flavoring (natural yogurt flavor, natural citrus mix), mixing concentrate plant (Astragalus, town, Goji, baekchul, Schisandra, seokchangpo, baekbong force, Angelica, velvet), grapefruit extract, gellan gum, calcium released organic acid, amino mix (L- arginine, L- phenylalanine, L- lysine, L- threonine, L- tryptophan), hydrolyzed milk protein, vitamin B1 nitrate, vitamin B2, vitamin B6 hydrochloride, vitamin C, vitamin D3, nicotinamide, calcium pantothenate.

6 years old ginseng : Five leaflets per each of the six petioles and the ginseng body is complete. 6 year-old roots have the maximum effective ingredients and red ginseng of the best quality can be made from ginseng harvested at this time.

Features & Highlights

  • Product name : NH Hansamin Korean Fermentative Red Ginseng Beverage For Kids
  • Volume : 20ml x 30 packs
  • For 3~13 Years old kids
  • How to intake : 1 time per day
  • Effects of Red Ginseng : Immune-boosting benefits, fatique recovery, blood circulation effect, improvement of memory

Additional Information

Part Number:yeye5002

NH HANSAMIN Fermentative Korean Red Ginseng Beverage 20ml x 30 Packs For 3~13 yrs Kids by Hansamin

Buy Now:
NH HANSAMIN Fermentative Korean Red Ginseng Beverage 20ml x 30 Packs For 3~13 yrs Kids

Brand: Hansamin
4.9 out of 5 stars with 12 reviews
Condition: New
Lead Time: 1 - 2 Business Days
Availability: In Stock



View More In Ginseng.


Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?

If you have any questions about this product by Hansamin, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.

First Name:
Last Last:
Email Address:
Your Message:

Related Best Sellers

Chunho Food Chunshimbon Red Ginseng 100 Liquid Supplement. Helps Improve Immunity, Fatigue, Blood Flow, Memory, and Antioxidation. No Preservatives and Artificial Additives. [30 Pack] …
By Chunho Food
mpn: CHUNSHIMBON, ean: 8802785001935,
Chunho Food's Red Ginseng 100 "Chunshimbon" contains Ginsenoside Rg1+Rb1+Rg3 43mg per pack. We Recommend Red Ginseng 100 to following people: Those who need to strengthen stamina and improve fatigue Those who need to enhance their immune function du...

Korean Black Ginseng Extract, Premium Quality, Made in Korea, 240 gram
By Hucode
mpn: HC-63132231, ean: 0888899653633,
Specifications: Concentrated Ginseng root Flavor: Black Ginseng Size: 240 gram Package included: 1 X 240 gram Black Ginseng ExtractIt is health functional food which is concentrated by an excellent manufacturing technology. It contains good quality b...

Korean 6years Root Red Ginseng Gold Extract_250g(8.8oz) X 4ea
By Hong Sam Jeong
ean: 8809131336345,
Korean 6Years Root Red Ginseng Gold Extract 250g(8.8oz) X 4 EA ● PACKING : 250g(8.5oz) x 4 Glass bottles. ● INGREDIENTS : - Korean 6 years Red Ginseng - 15% (Saponin/Ginsenoide, Rg1+Rb1+Rg3=4mg/g, Solid Contents = Above 60%) - Herb Mixture Extrac...

AmorePacific Vital Beautie VB program Yejinseng Ginseng Berry Extract Ampoule 900g (20gX45ea) Korean Ginseng+Gifts
By Vital Beautie
mpn: EA, ean: 8805454747776,
✔VB program Yejinseng Ginseng Berry Extract Ampoule 900g (20gX45ea)++ Gifts: Multi vitamin mineral 1 tab X 5ea, Oil absorbing sheets 1ea. ★How to use >>Adult : Once daily, drink an ampoule (20g) as it is.Taste and aroma of Chun-Sam-Hwa and Ginsen...

Korean (Panax) Red Ginseng Extract 240g (High Potency) - 18mg Ginsenoside/Daily. 6year Root - NO ADDITIVES NO OTHER INGREDIENTS (GeumHong)
By GeumHong
mpn: 160802, ean: 8809426850242,
Why GeumHong Extract? • Grown in Korean GeumSan county • GeumSan has 1500 years of ginseng history and it known to be origin of the Goryeo panax ginseng. • Geumsan Ginseng has the longest history in herbal medicine, inheriting the legacy down f...

200 Grams (7 oz.) Dry Transplant Wild Ginseng Root Herbs, about 20 Years, relative integrity
Name: ginseng Purposes: health dietary raw materials, Chinese pharmaceutical raw materials, health herbal tea, raw materials, and health tincture of raw materials, mask and topical raw moxa massage raw materials, soak the foot baths raw materials, he...

Cheong Kwanjang By Korea Ginseng Corporation Korean Red Ginseng Powder 90g x2 (180g)
By Cheong Kwan Jang
mpn: 7E-DM8O-KNV5,

American Ginseng Root Powder Organic
By Starwest Botanicals
mpn: 209330-51, ean: 0767963096029,
1 lb (453 g) of Organic American Ginseng Root Powder - the roots used for this powder were harvested after at least 4 years of growth.Botanical Name: Panax quinquefolium. Origin: Canada. USDA Certified Organic. cGMP Compliant (current Good Manufactur...

Jing Herbs American Ginseng Extract Powder Bulk 250 Grams
By Jing Herbs
mpn: 334250, ean: 0895811002486,
American Ginseng increases day to day energy, replenishes vitality, and supports Lung function. Even though it is grown in North America, it is a true Ginseng. However, unlike its Asian cousins, it's actually cooling in nature rather than being warm...

KGC Ginseng Pure Good Extract, 30 Count
By Unknown
mpn: FBA-EXT-GOOD30, ean: 0795186176792,
KGC's Pure Extract GOOD grade comes in a packaging of 30 pouches. This GOOD grade of Korean red ginseng has a human-shaped main root with slightly less developed arms and legs. Pure water is mixed with the extracts and are premixed for easy consumpt...

Privacy Policy / Terms of Service
© 2019 - fitnutritionandhealth.com. All Rights Reserved.