Designs for Health - XanthOmega Krill Oil - Omega 3 EPA + DHA + 12mg Antioxidant Astaxanthin, 120 Softgels
Free Shipping Included! Designs for Health - XanthOmega Krill Oil - Omega 3 EPA + DHA + 12mg Antioxidant Astaxanthin, 120 Softgels by designs for health at Fit Nutrition and Health. MPN: DH-XOS120. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. XanthOmega Krill Oil provides a generous 12 mg per serving of the powerful antioxidant astaxanthin to help achieve optimum benefits from this potent
XanthOmega Krill Oil has a high phospholipid content, standardized to a minimum of 40% phospholipids, mostly as phosphatidylcholine. This updated version is considered to be a virgin krill oil -the purest form available. It contains higher phospholipid bioavailability, which enhances the absorption of the powerful antioxidant astaxanthin. Many studies suggest that this exceptionally high level of astaxanthin offers an array of benefits, which may include powerful antioxidant properties, cardiovascular health, sports performance, eye support, skin health, anti-inflammatory and gastric health support.
Made with non-GMO ingredients.
Features & Highlights
- CONTAINS PHOSPHOLIPIDS - The omega-3 fatty acids in krill oil are bound to highly unsaturated phospholipids, standardized to a minimum of 40% phospholipids to enhance the absorption of astaxanthin. These phospholipids, which consist primarily of phosphatidylcholine, are essential components of cell membranes, and closely resemble the phospholipids found in the brain. *
- SUPPORTS CELL MEMBRANES - XanthOmega Krill Oil is an impressive combination of the omega-3 fats, DHA and EPA, combined with the powerful antioxidant, astaxanthin. Together, this concentrated omega-3 fatty acid/antioxidant duo offers an array of health benefits, predominantly through supporting the most fundamental component of life - the cell and its intricate membrane. *
- POWERFUL ANTIOXIDANT - Astaxanthin is far superior to traditional antioxidants such as vitamin C, vitamin E, CoQ10, lipoic acid, and beta carotene. It effectively integrates into cell membranes, where it protects the body from free radical damage, thereby supporting healthy aging. *
- HIGHER STANDARDS. BETTER RESULTS - Designs for Health maintains a strict, no-compromises approach to quality raw material selection. We never cut corners with substandard ingredients.
- OVER 50,000 DOCTORS AGREE - Designs for Health is the physician's choice for top quality professional strength supplements since 1989. Our "Science First" philosophy ensures our products are based on the most recent research and use the highest quality raw ingredients.
- #1 IN CONSUMER SATISFACTION - Designs for Health was voted #1 in Consumer Satisfaction in 2016 and 2017 in a Consumer Labs survey of Healthcare Practitioner Brands.
|Manufacturer:||Designs for Health|
|Brand:||designs for health|
|Publisher:||Designs for Health|
|Studio:||Designs for Health|
|Item Weight:||0.3 pounds|
|Item Size:||3 x 5.3 x 5.3 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.03 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.3 x 2 x 2 inches|