Cheong Kwanjang By Korea Ginseng Corporation Korean Red Ginseng Extract Capsule Gold 100capsule (60g) 3 pack
Cheong Kwanjang By Korea Ginseng Corporation Korean Red Ginseng Extract Capsule Gold 100capsule (60g) 3 pack by Cheong Kwanjang By Korea Ginseng Corporation at Fit Nutrition and Health. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Packaged in easy-to-carry capsule packs, this dietary supplement is made of six-year-old Korean red ginseng extract powder suspended in a gel and
Packaged in easy-to-carry capsule packs, this dietary supplement is made of six-year-old Korean red ginseng extract powder suspended in a gel and encapsulated, allowing KRG Extract Pills to be carried easily and taken in the most convenient way. KRG Extract Capsules retain the rich active components of Korean red ginseng at an optimal level, without requiring any preparation. For ginseng-on-the-go, no product is easier to use than KRG Extract Capsule Gold.
Features & Highlights
- 3 x 100g
- red ginseng extract
- made in Korea
|Manufacturer:||Cheong Kwanjang By Korea Ginseng Corporation|
|Brand:||Cheong Kwanjang By Korea Ginseng Corporation|
|Publisher:||Cheong Kwanjang By Korea Ginseng Corporation|
|Studio:||Cheong Kwanjang By Korea Ginseng Corporation|
|Item Weight:||0.018 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Cheong Kwanjang By Korea Ginseng Corporation, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By New Green Nutrition
Recommended Use: 10 to 20 grams of ginseng can be used each time for the preparation of steamed tonic tea, or cut it in small pieces, chew and eat....
mpn: 2531, ean: 0099977025314,
Stakich American Ginseng Powder is premium quality, all natural with absolutely NO additives - all of its enzymes are kept intact, providing you with a rich source of energy and good health. It supports healthy glucose levels, promotes cognitive func...
By Amore Pacific
mpn: YSJingseng Berry 45, ean: 7110334283734,
Amore Pacific YSJinseng Ginseng Berry Extract Ampoule 20mgContaining the energy of the land The flower of sky ginseng : The only constant care makes the high quality ginseng. As the very first product, it is applied with the technology called 'Cheon...
By Nature's Bounty
Ginseng contains naturally occurring ginsenosides and flavonoids. Nature's Bounty's blend of Panax, American and Chinese Red Ginseng forms a unique supplement designed to support physical performance and immune function while helping to release you...
mpn: yeye5002, ean: 0759796082812,
Ingredients 6 years red ginseng concentrate 5% [Made in Korea, ginsenosides Rg1, Rb1 and the sum of Rg3 6mg / g, solid content of 65% (70% of the roots, the head 30%). Purified water, cyclo-text Lin, pear concentrate, fructo-oligosaccharides, liquid ...
By Chunho Food
mpn: CHUNSHIMBON, ean: 8802785001935,
Chunho Food's Red Ginseng 100 "Chunshimbon" contains Ginsenoside Rg1+Rb1+Rg3 43mg per pack. We Recommend Red Ginseng 100 to following people: Those who need to strengthen stamina and improve fatigue Those who need to enhance their immune function du...
mpn: HC-63132231, ean: 0888899653633,
Specifications: Concentrated Ginseng root Flavor: Black Ginseng Size: 240 gram Package included: 1 X 240 gram Black Ginseng ExtractIt is health functional food which is concentrated by an excellent manufacturing technology. It contains good quality b...
By Hong Sam Jeong
Korean 6Years Root Red Ginseng Gold Extract 250g(8.8oz) X 4 EA ● PACKING : 250g(8.5oz) x 4 Glass bottles. ● INGREDIENTS : - Korean 6 years Red Ginseng - 15% (Saponin/Ginsenoide, Rg1+Rb1+Rg3=4mg/g, Solid Contents = Above 60%) - Herb Mixture Extrac...
By Vital Beautie
mpn: EA, ean: 8805454747776,
✔VB program Yejinseng Ginseng Berry Extract Ampoule 900g (20gX45ea)++ Gifts: Multi vitamin mineral 1 tab X 5ea, Oil absorbing sheets 1ea. ★How to use >>Adult : Once daily, drink an ampoule (20g) as it is.Taste and aroma of Chun-Sam-Hwa and Ginsen...
mpn: 160802, ean: 8809426850242,
Why GeumHong Extract? • Grown in Korean GeumSan county • GeumSan has 1500 years of ginseng history and it known to be origin of the Goryeo panax ginseng. • Geumsan Ginseng has the longest history in herbal medicine, inheriting the legacy down f...